Daz - Could you please have today's sale again this Friday?

This is so frustrating :( I get paid every other week and on my pay week, there may be an item or 2 on my "high priority" list with a bit of a discount for me to pick up that item. But it really seems like the best sales are always on the weeks I don't get paid!

Today's sale has my entire cart of 10 items at just under 50% off! Nearly all the items in it has a huge discount but I can only look at my cart and drool because my wallet is empty until friday.

I really, really need to learn to hold onto my Daz allowance until the off week.

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

This is so frustrating :( I get paid every other week and on my pay week, there may be an item or 2 on my "high priority" list with a bit of a discount for me to pick up that item. But it really seems like the best sales are always on the weeks I don't get paid!

Today's sale has my entire cart of 10 items at just under 50% off! Nearly all the items in it has a huge discount but I can only look at my cart and drool because my wallet is empty until friday.

I really, really need to learn to hold onto my Daz allowance until the off week.

Considering they already did one catchup sale after the first week, Im sure we will see a catch up sale every week.  For sure at the end of the month too.