Getting Rid Of Skin Shadows!

Hi everyone. Ive been rendering with transparency to use my images in other graphic art designs I enjoy doing. However, skin shadows are ruining my designs. If I have a model wearing an outfit they will get shadows under there arms or legs from the outfit. Even with hairstyles, there will be a shadow cast around the models bangs. Im not using any form of lighting. In just using the usual setup. Im new and really dont know if I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me with figuring out how to get no clothing,hair shadows in my file renders. Its ruining tge skin detail I will like to add myself. Thanks! (Screen shots if possible so I cpuld do my best to follow along with any advice given) Thanks!!!

Comments

• You are using lighting, if you haven't changed anything then you are rendering in Iray and the scene is lit by the default Ruins HDR image. If in Render Settings you switch Iray to Interactive mode, or use 3Delight, you can set things not to cast shadows but then the appearance of the surfaces will change as well; alternatively you can reduce (though not eliminate) shadows by using a more even HDR light source or by using scene lights and setting them to have a large rectangular or disc shape in Parameters (under Light>Geometry with Photometric enabled).

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990

lso, if you are using a camera, check if the Headlamp is turned off in the Parameter tab. The Headlamp gives a sharp light.

• Where is heat map located in the parameters tab? I cant find it!