Older content Headache

les.bastableles.bastable Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi All,
I've been getting a few headaches with some of the older content installation. I picked up Pixie Dust Outfit from the Fast Grab section, folowed the installing ZIP files guide but although the content shows in the content library tab, nothing happens when I click on it. I've also had missing .jpg files for the Heart of the Matter bundle, some missing .jpgs from the supersuit pro suite too. Help would be very much apriciated as I am running out of Asprin for the headache:-)

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Is this the product here? : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pixiedust-outfit

If so, it is in Poser Format (CR2), and you will need to look in the Content Library > Poser Formats > My Library > Figures to fine it. The DAZ Studio Formats area will probably only be DS optimised textures for the outfit.

We would need a lot more information about the other two problems with missing JPEGs to help you.

What Operating System are you using, and what version of DAZ Studio, and where you installed them to would be a help.

• les.bastableles.bastable Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for that! I was going round in circles for a while.... The version of daz is 4.5 (64bit) running on windows 7. I think I've narrowed the Supersuit stuff to the fantasy pack so I will try reinstalling that but I am still a bit baffled by the heart of the matter jpegs. It does mean I can lay off the aspirin for a while though.... Many thanks:-)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

If you are new to all this may I suggest turning on file extenstions, then you will start to know what is what by repeatition. With the default hiding the extenstions makes it hard to figure it out. To do this F2 > Content Library tab and Check "Show File Extenstions"

Also here is a list of what file extenstions are what http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/tech_articles/file_extensions/start

Post edited by Szark on