Can't buy a product by using store credits.

I want to buy goth boots My friend send me a gift card (16 $) and I sucessfully redeme it. But when I press "Place Order" it's moves me to empty Shopping Cart. In the end I don't acquire the product. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Did you place the item in the cart?   double check that you are logged in to the store by clicking on the little man icon    maybe try refreshing your cart to make sure the item has been added

• vitriks1vitriks1 Posts: 30
    edited September 2016
    Chohole said:

Did you place the item in the cart?   double check that you are logged in to the store by clicking on the little man icon    maybe try refreshing your cart to make sure the item has been added

I login first, then I add item to cart, I refresh the page couple of times and it stays there. But after I press "Place Order" it wanish from the cart but I don't recive the product.

Post edited by vitriks1 on

Are you sure, have you checked in your Product Library   https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files

Also you did Pay for the item, by using the "store Credit" button on the cart.

• Chohole said:

Are you sure, have you checked in your Product Library   https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files

Also you did Pay for the item, by using the "store Credit" button on the cart.

I cheked product library. My store credit balance stay the same. 

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,996

Try adding another product to the cart, then remove the other product. Maybe it'ts one of these cases where the cart has gone canodels; it's usually fixed by adding and removing a second product.

• BeeMKay said:

Try adding another product to the cart, then remove the other product. Maybe it'ts one of these cases where the cart has gone canodels; it's usually fixed by adding and removing a second product.

Just tried removing from cart and clearing the whole cart. No result =(

edited September 2016
    vitriks1 said:
    BeeMKay said:

No, I mean, actually have two items in the cart, then remove the one you don't want to buy. Sorry for phrasing it weirdly.

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • vitriks1vitriks1 Posts: 30
    edited September 2016
    BeeMKay said:
    vitriks1 said:
    BeeMKay said:

No, I mean, actually have two items in the cart, then remove the one you don't want to buy. Sorry for phrasing it weirdly.

It doesn't work. Also I tried to add my product, add 5 random products, remove my product, then add my product, remove random products and nothing.

This is what support tells me 

This is a random error, and we have found a random successful fix. Please add any other item to your cart, both items will then show, you can then remove the unwanted item and proceed to checkout. We cannot duplicate this error each time to find the error. We are still working on this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I tried buying my product like 20 times with different variations. It's not a random thing for me.

Post edited by vitriks1 on

Have you tried using a different browser?

Do you get any error message at the top of the page when you press the "Place Order" button?  

• Chohole said:

Do you get any error message at the top of the page when you press the "Place Order" button?  

No error.

BeeMKay said:

Have you tried using a different browser?

Opera, Chrome, Firefox, IE on different computers

That really sucks. The only thing I can imagine is if you'd had some cookie blocker in your anti virus that affects all ot the browsers.

I guess the only option then is to tell exactly this to CS, that you can't purchase the product no matter what browser or constellation you try... you can place the item in the cart, and have them complete the purchase for you. I've had my problems with the cart, but never to that extent.

Good luck.

• Ok, after a long discussion with support I just gave them my login and pass. They done something and it finaly worked from the first try. Case is closed.