PLEASE READ THIS...WE NEED TO HELP THIS GUY!

Hello Everybody...my name is Isidore, most known as Isikol in deviant art,...im a proffesional digital illustrator...

im hoping im doing the right thing by letting you know this...

One of my biggest inspiration and one of the vendors that has helped me boost my carrer is having serious health and financial issues...to be most precise he has cancer in a serious condition....

i wouldnt say it publically if he didnt wrote that comment to me on deviant art so i guess he is ok with that....

Deviney or Ron....you probably know him as Rons brushes is the guy im talking about....

for years he is creating THE most AMAZING brushes on the whole world....actually every great artist i know uses them....

so i was trying to think what could i do to help him, besides buying as much brushes of his as i could...it was the very least i could do for him....

i guess what im trying to say is ....if everyone is having some or none of his brushes ..please visit his store and show your appreciation to him and your precious support by buying some of his products....

http://www.daz3d.com/deviney

you will not regret it for sure...

his brushes are part of every image im creating....im attaching some of them

p.s. Ron doesnt know anything about it...it was my iniative to do something like that...hope you will not missunderstand my proposal...it comes straight from a pure thought....please forgive my lack of english...its not my native language...

thank you all in advance!

im praying for him to get well soon ...everyday!

crysis_4___promo_image__by_isikol-d5ivw4y.jpg
1280 x 1767 - 624K
punisher___medieval_by_isikol-d7xwhpw.jpg
1013 x 1400 - 824K
sparkling_duo_in_distress___commission_by_isikol-d9biyz1.jpg
1355 x 1600 - 1M
the_warrior_elf_at_fangorn_forest_by_isikol-d5z4bku.jpg
900 x 1316 - 417K
wonderwoman_vs_she_hulk_by_isikol-d9xbmv1.jpg
1024 x 1327 - 382K
zeus___6_years_after_by_isikol-dagsh47.jpg
928 x 1200 - 1M

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861

There's certainly nothing wrong with you posting about it, I think it's extremely thoughtful of you to do so. I can't buy any more of his brushes, I have them all. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT THE BEST BRUSHES ON THE MARKET.  I agree, if you don't have the brushes and have the funds to buy they, you won't regret it one iota! 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2016

Thjere was already this in the forum of course, so many were already aware.  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106871/70-off-catalog-sale/p1

This thread has been locked, since ron has spoken to the community, we’d like to keep everything in his thread
     We’re sure he would be happy to have you voice your support and concern there

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    Chohole said:

Thjere was already this in the forum of course, so many were already aware.   http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106871/70-off-catalog-sale/p1

thanks Chohole...i wasnt aware for this post...im rarely have free time to visit daz forums....i didnt even knew that he went publically with this...in anyway...it doesnt change the purpose of this initiative....

This discussion has been closed.