Prop set gives me a weird error message and is missing parts

I bought Pocket Filler yesterday primarily because it has a cash money prop. I downloaded through DIM yet it doesn't appear in my Smart Content which isn't a really a suprise. It seems most things I buy lately don't. I have to go searching for them in My Library and hope to find them. But I digress...

When I try to load the prop is gives me the error "This action requires an item in the scene to be selectedOnly" So i select my character and it does nothing. What does this error mean and how do I make this product load

Additionally, there is no money prop. The ad says it has 7 props. See the picture I attached.

Fig.JPG
1267 x 931 - 99K
Ad.JPG
691 x 184 - 29K

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

Are you sure those are the prop files and not materials for studio to apply to the props? I think based on age of the product that you need to look in the prop section of poser formats. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,471

If you can't find the products in your library you can check out the readme or in DIM you can go to the install tab and select the product, RT click on it and select show installed files and that will show you where everything went.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,384

I found where it went. My problem is that all the props aren't there and that I can't get it to load in the scene.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,471

Can you show a screen shot of its location

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

This is an older product which has a main zip in Poser formats, plus a StudioCF zip with DS material presets.  You need to install both zips, then load the prop from Content Library > Poser Formats > [content library name] > Props > Pocket Filler, then you can apply the material presets from Daz Studio Formats.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

The props for this set are in Poser format, with additional DS material presets. Did you install both files for the product?

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,384

Yes I did download both. I didn't realize that Poser Material worked in Daz so I never though to check that folder. Viola! Money! Thanks for the point in the right direction! :)

Cash.png
    1090 x 921 - 878K