Looking for someone to render an animation

This discussion was created from comments split from: Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is......

Comments

• alexpauley50alexpauley50 Posts: 1
    edited September 2016

Hi My name is Alexander Pauley.  I am actually looking for someone to produce a two minute wrestling match between someone like The Freak that I saw in a wreslting package and  another character that I can actually dress up to look like in custome.  The match needs to appear like a WWE event including audience and sound.  May be a small project now but could lead to more.   I would love to learn how to use this software to do this myself but I need it a quickly as possible.  Please contact me at Email removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,777

"The match needs to appear like a WWE event including audience and sound.  May be a small project now but could lead to more. "

Those WWE events are in huge arenas with thousands of people
    re-creating such an event with CG characters is not a "small project"
    and will cost you thousands of dollars.cool

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158

I've made animation such as you described.
     As wolf stated I would properly estimate animation cost starting around a $1000, for a 2 minute film. plus cost of assets I may need to purchase because i may not have what you required for your film..

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,777

That was quite entertaining Ivy!!laugh

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158

Thank you very much Wolf , With your awesome skills,  I'll take that as a high compliment. :)