ZBrush Core - Any DAZ plans for a compatible GoZ for all products?

I know this is not fully announced and I've yet to see prices but are there any plans to provide compatibility with the soon to be released ZBrush Core programme? There are several GoZ products, would be great to see something quickly available for this lower end of the market version for enthusiats etc.

If already being discussed in the forums please point me at the thread.

Comments

• Is there any indication that ZBrush Core wil support plug-ins? Most of the cut-down versions I have seen don't suport plug-ins or scripts, or have restricted options, so I wouldn't count on it if it hasn't been confirmed. Daz' plans obviously won't be made until they know this, assuming the information is not already available.

• adzanadzan Posts: 268

ZbrushCore doesn't appear to have the edit mode and doesn't have the scripts menu, so it looks like you'll only be able to paint/create within ZBrushCore.

The full announcement isn't until the 30th September so theres no way of knowing if it's an exclusive offer only with a Wacom tablet.

• adzan said:

The full announcement isn't until the 30th September so theres no way of knowing if it's an exclusive offer only with a Wacom tablet.

Thanks Adzan and Richard, that's all I know too. Living in hope that something in my budget will serve my needs. Still dabling with Sculptris which hopefully will continue to be active once ZBrush Core appears.

• GoZ is a conveninece, the stuff it does can be done with OBJ export and OBJ import or Morph Loader Pro.