No, the giftcards aren't on sale.

I found the gift card listed in the Featured Artist's Sale, listed in the DAZ Originals section - y'know, everything 40-60% off?

So I added a $100.00 card to my cart, and it showed up at ... $100.00.

I was so disappointed.

Seriously, though, why does the header say "The Entire DAZ Store on Sale - Today Only" when it really isn't?

There are several items in my wishlist that show no discount at all.

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,086

I was surprised by that banner text, too.

Everything that was on sale during the PA sale, is on sale again. But that's not the entire store.

• Did you try to put the entire store into your shopping cart? These types of discounts do not work if applied only to some separate items.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,086

Did you try to put the entire store into your shopping cart? These types of discounts do not work if applied only to some separate items.

laughlaughlaugh

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    Petercat said:

I found the gift card listed in the Featured Artist's Sale, listed in the DAZ Originals section - y'know, everything 40-60% off?

So I added a $100.00 card to my cart, and it showed up at ... $100.00.

I was so disappointed.

Seriously, though, why does the header say "The Entire DAZ Store on Sale - Today Only" when it really isn't?

There are several items in my wishlist that show no discount at all.

tried it with other items, so not entire store on sale then.

• Did you try to put the entire store into your shopping cart? These types of discounts do not work if applied only to some separate items.

Lol!  Daz logic there wink

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

millighost wins all the internetz!