90% Off Not Working

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
edited September 2016 in The Commons

According to the banner the Creature Creator should be 90% off. 

Post edited by 3Diva on

Comments

• have you tried refreshing the cart? (only thing I can think of, unless it's a problem at Daz's end)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

have you tried refreshing the cart? (only thing I can think of, unless it's a problem at Daz's end)

Yep. I've refreshed it. I've added other things. I've taken things out and put them back in. Still not showing 90% off.

• This has been reported.

• This should be fixed now.

This should be fixed now.

Awesome! Yes, it's fixed now! 

Thanks, Cris! :)

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

90% isn't working again...showing as full price with new release and Debut.

Allegra said:

90% isn't working again...showing as full price with new release and Debut.

Yep - I can confirm. It's working for me if I only have a "still new" in the cart with it, however if I add a regular new item to the cart as well it loses the 90% off. 

• It holds the 90% off even if I add a regular new, more than a few days old, to the cart.

edited September 2016

It worked fine with a "still new" release (Hinky's), but when I added a new release (Cool Heels) as well, it dropped the 90% discount. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Ah, so it's a Debut and a Still new, not a Still New and a regular new item. I see that too, will flag it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Should be fixed now

Chohole said:

Should be fixed now

Yay, it's fixed! yes Thanks, Chohole and Richard. :)

Ah, so it's a Debut and a Still new, not a Still New and a regular new item. I see that too, will flag it.

Debut, New, Still New ...one of these days I'll get the terminology straight. lol

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited September 2016

Never mind.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Went ahead and purchased other things, wasn't sure how long the sale would be on.

Allegra said:

Went ahead and purchased other things, wasn't sure how long the sale would be on.

I probably won't buy anything either - if I'm going to buy the Creature Creator for G2F I'd really prefer to have the HD version, which isn't included in the sale. So I'll probably pass. But it's good to know that we found the issue so other people don't miss out on the discount. 

Allegra said:

I probably won't buy anything either - if I'm going to buy the Creature Creator for G2F I'd really prefer to have the HD version, which isn't included in the sale. So I'll probably pass. But it's good to know that we found the issue so other people don't miss out on the discount. 

I agree...I'd prefer the HD version too...but I'm not big on horror creatures so thankful I got some goodies at a great price;)