Need help with a product

I recently got the product Foxy and Wolfie for Genesis, but the Cat Face morph it has is not affecting my Genesis at all.  Also, my install manager is saying that ll my content needs to be redownloaded and reinstalled, even though I can clearly access it in Daz. Help?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

On the second question, do you still have the Users/Public/Documents/Daz 3D/Install Manager/ManifestFiles folder?

• On the second question, do you still have the Users/Public/Documents/Daz 3D/Install Manager/ManifestFiles folder?

Don't know, just went ahead and redid everything. still works, no technical issues.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

On the second question, do you still have the Users/Public/Documents/Daz 3D/Install Manager/ManifestFiles folder?

Don't know, just went ahead and redid everything. still works, no technical issues.

If you reinstalled with DIM over the existing files, go to Settings > Installation, right-click on the path you installed to, and choose "Fix Installed File Registry".  That way, if you update or uninstall something DIM knows it needs to remove the files.