Has the vendor Gordana disappeared? With the Legionnaire Textures.

Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750
edited October 2016 in The Commons

The old Legionnaire set by Kring (http://www.daz3d.com/legionnaire) is on sale but when I went searching for the texture set add-on it's gone. In fact Gordana's whole catalog seems to have disappeared. Must have been fairly rescent.

Anyone know if there is a (legitimate) way to obtain these textures?

EDIT: Bat Speeling

Post edited by Pack58 on

Comments

• I believe this has been the case for some time, though I may be wrong.

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750
    edited October 2016

Cheers Richard.

They were definitely still here 8 months ago and I'm pretty sure I remember them and the 15th Century Armor Mappak being on sale twice since them but they are gone now. The horse has bolted.

Should have got them at the time but was waiting for the base packs to get to an affordable price (for me) first.

These two (and the Joan of Arc for V/S3 PC+) sets are the most accurate looking armour sets in the DAZ store but at $48.00 for the base+texture pair and the fact they are for generation 1/2 models limits their sales I'd guess. The loss of the textures will limit them even more.

PS Didn't Gordana work on some of the East Park sets?

EDIT: Bloody spelling.

Post edited by Pack58 on
  • Pack58 said:

Cheers Richard.

They were definitely still here 8 months ago and I'm pretty sure I remember them and the 15th Century Armor Mappak being on sale twice since them but they are gone now. The horse has bolted.

Should have got them at the time but was waiting for the base packs to get to an affordable price (for me) first.

These two (and the Joan of Arc for V/S3 PC+) sets are the most accurate looking armour sets in the DAZ store but at $48.00 for the base+texture pair and the fact they are for generation 1/2 models limits their sales I'd guess. The loss of the textures will limit them even more.

PS Didn't Gordana work on some of the East Park sets?

EDIT: Bloody spelling.

Yes, Gordana was half of Redhouse Studios. I thought she closed her store when they split into separate vendors but maybe not.