Where's the Dolphin?

There's a dolphin the gift ad...but I can't find it in the sale.

Is it there?

(Boy, an "animal" option in the filters would sure be nice).

Screenshot 2016-12-22 15.42.36.png
454 x 365 - 263K

Comments

• msam921msam921 Posts: 141

I could have sworn the dolphin was a freebie this morning, but now he's $6.97. Am I senile?

• msam921 said:

I could have sworn the dolphin was a freebie this morning, but now he's $6.97. Am I senile?

It's part of the 'DAY-SIX-BONUS' freebie sale - so you can pick it as one of the items and enter the coupon code to get it free.

• msam921msam921 Posts: 141

Ahh, ok. I kinda suspected that, but as I've already exhausted my freebie quota for the day I couldn't check. lol

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

Is there a way to verify if an item is part of the "Day-X" giveaway without thumbing through ~66 pages of content?

• outrider42 said:

Is there a way to verify if an item is part of the "Day-X" giveaway without thumbing through ~66 pages of content?

Not directly, as far as I know - but a shortcut would be to add the item to your wishlist, then use wishlistify to show only wishlist items in the sale (reducing the number of pages to look through).

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/129381/wishlistify-wishlistme

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I'm liking these freebies! I am going to get all the dinosaurs & animals I don't have in the remaining days in that list. smiley

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

outrider42 said:

Not directly, as far as I know - but a shortcut would be to add the item to your wishlist, then use wishlistify to show only wishlist items in the sale (reducing the number of pages to look through).

That's interesting, though I am more likely to just be thumbing through stuff in general, and it would be nice for this kind of discovery to be in the system.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,645
    edited December 2016

outrider42 said:

That's interesting, though I am more likely to just be thumbing through stuff in general, and it would be nice for this kind of discovery to be in the system.

Oh for sure - having a 'part-of-X-sale' icon on products would make browsing the store much more fun.  Not sure how easy it would be to do though.

Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • found the dolphin way way way down bottom of the list if they had a search for oldest to newest be a lot quicker, they have newest, trending,most poular (isn't that really the same?)  high to low and low to high price but no oldest to newest. Most of the animal/creature stuff is way down as they are old products still look pretty good in promos though dolphin is a daz and 3d universe, 3du is in the artist search there so go daz and highest to lowest still take a bit to go through he's 6.97 but most of the creatures in this sale are daz origionals and between 6.97 and 10+ with the pc creatures being exception at 1.99

• I did save a text file using a browser addon, this is all todays stuff

txt
    txt
    www.daz3d.com_23rd_Dec_2016 todays stuff.txt
  • found the dolphin way way way down bottom of the list if they had a search for oldest to newest be a lot quicker, they have newest, trending,most poular (isn't that really the same?)  high to low and low to high price but no oldest to newest. Most of the animal/creature stuff is way down as they are old products still look pretty good in promos though dolphin is a daz and 3d universe, 3du is in the artist search there so go daz and highest to lowest still take a bit to go through he's 6.97 but most of the creatures in this sale are daz origionals and between 6.97 and 10+ with the pc creatures being exception at 1.99

When I want to do this I just leave it at Newest and then start with the last page.  Not as good as if you had an Oldest to Newest cause you have to remember which direction you are going and I've messed up a few times, but it works in a pinch.