DS 4.5

dimas74dimas74 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello. Sorry, English is not my native language. I have a question. Help me please.
I can not use the "Save Layout". (Window -> Workspace) Programm works not correctly.
Workspace style is always the default

Windows 8 (64)

Здравствуйте. Извините, Английский не является моим родным языком. У меня вопрос. Помогите пожалуйста.
Не работает функция "Save Layout". (Window -> Workspace) Програма работает не корректно.
Workspace стиль всегда по умолчанию. Сохранения индивидуальной настройки не происходит.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited January 2013

I am using Win7 64 bit, but it works for me (see below).

Are you running DS 4.5 as 'Administrator', if not, I think you would need to. It may be a problem with permissions in Win8

Untitled-1.jpg
    374 x 162 - 56K
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 1969

Try using the save options in the Window>Workspace>Customise dialogue - that lets you tell the application where to put the saved files, it's possible that the Windows 8 security settings are not allowing DS to write to the AppData folder (though that would be very strange if so).

• dimas74dimas74 Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Can not be saved
    The fact that administrator privileges in Win 8 - not real
    "protection against the fool"
    =(

Post edited by dimas74 on
    edited January 2013

saving is performed in C: \ Program Files \ DAZ 3D \ DAZStudio4 \ resources \ layouts
    right?

Post edited by dimas74 on
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I must have administrator rights

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 1969

C:\Users\You\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\user layouts - unless that's the folder I created when using the Save button in Customise.