Having trouble checking out

kristibentonkristibenton Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have store credit so want to apply it to my purchases this weekend. Since there are a lot of things for $1.99 I have over 100 items in my Cart. When I checkout I click store credit and of course I have to pick my credit card type as well. Everything looks like its going fine and the store credit is enough to cover the cost but at the last check out point it comes back and gives an error on authorization. When I look on my store credit amount it shows it as Reverted. Does anyone know what this means? I've been trying to check out for a day now. I guess Customer Service is closed because there has been no response to my ticket I opened.

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I'm a little confused. If you have a store credit to cover the full cost of the items in your cart, why are you selecting your credit card type as well? AFAIK, it should be one or the other, not both.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,450
    edited December 1969

You shouldn't need to check a credit card. You should only have to check store credit. Try doing a forced refresh (Ctrl+F5). Also, do you happen to have a gift card in your cart. If so that could be cause it.

• kristibentonkristibenton Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's automatically defaulting to both and not allowing me to I unclick it. I will go and try the refresh as suggested.

YES!!! That did it. Very weird as I actually tried to pay it on my computer and then my Ipad when I got the first error. Well it's fixed now so I have a lot of downloading to do.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,450
    edited December 1969

That's good! Have fun