No water in the Celestial Pool I bought from the market place!

Alfhak712Alfhak712 Posts: 94
edited December 1969 in New Users

I don't know if it is me who don't know how to get the water visual in the pool!
Everythings looks ok then I have load the scenery but then taken photos down the pool
no water is showing! I trid to set up spotlights but no help with that!

The water texture are installed corect
Runtime\Textures\ARTCollab\CelestialFountain\AC_CFWater.jpg
◦\Runtime\Textures\ARTCollab\CelestialFountain\AC_CFWaterD.jpg
◦\Runtime\Textures\ARTCollab\CelestialFountain\AC_CFWaterTR.jpg

In the Content Library I select Full Scene to load up! there are flower in the pots, green leaves
and all looks ok except the water in the pool!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 1969

Are you applying the DAZ Studio material presets - in the Pose library as I recall?

• Alfhak712Alfhak712 Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

I load up the full scene from DAZ Studio and then down the Poser library! Load it up from there
    D:\Users\Alf\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime\libraries\props\Celestial Pool
    Link above there I load the Full Scene from!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 1969

That's the Poser format scene - you then need to apply the materials, from the Pose library (probably in the Celestial Pool folder again) to each part to get the intended result.

• Alfhak712Alfhak712 Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

Thanks!

I will try that but not sure if I need to add each texture to each object in the scene!
    If I don't get it to work I will send a message to the creator about how to fix it!

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

For best results, yes, you will want to apply the MAT pose to each figure in the scene.

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

The prop is called AC_CelestialFountain and the mat is called Fountain as all of this set is props you are best to expand the whole tree and select all parts before you start to apply the mats (this is how I do it any way) if you have applied the full set preset.

This is a quick test render in DS3

CF.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 599K