light standing rig

i have had this standing rig for a while and decided to use it for some reason its not showing up like any other light edmiting any light or anything how can i get this to work properly/  ultra gensis studio 1 is the name of the product

Comments

• There are a lot of parts to that set - what are you trying to load? it may be easier, if you are looking in Smart Content, to right-click on a file and select Show In>Virtual Folder (if you installed via Connect) or the equivalent, that way you will see the files in their original folders which may be easier to figure out. It seems to load light rigs, which are nulls with mesh lights parented to them, for me.

• the  part of the set was standing rig oneand i movedi to the character and it didnt light up the character like the others did

• That set-up seems to render fine as loaded, make sure you haven't moved the emitters so they are shining away from the model. (The attachment isn't much converged, it was just a quick verification that the light was lighting.)

UG StandingRig1 test.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 389K
  • so you shine them away from the model?

• I meant make sure that, if you have moved the emitters, they are not as a result shining away from the model - it was ambiguously phrased, sorry.

• sorry  mr richard when i get home fro work today ill see if thatworks i reallyappreate your help