Aging Gracefully

whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in New Users

Ok today is my birthday so I'm thinking of the aging process 3d character style.

I've made 40 characters, ten of each male and female young teens, ten of each male and female Michael/"can't think of her name style" sooo and its been a fun process but I thought about cheating. I saw an aging addon on rendo for genesis to make people older so could take the adults to make them grandpas and grammas.

But what to do for the young teens to age them to let's say 18-19 or so. Would it be as easy as maybe just changing a dial? An older version of themselves would be fine rather than trying to make them an entirely new person. Could be an older sibling or whatever.

Make sense? Any suggestions?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You should get good results by just dialing in a little bit of the adults morphs and dialing down some of the YT morphs. I've seen a thread in the forums that shows another doing just what you describe.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Thanks. I'll try searching again and see if I can find that thread.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited December 1969

Hello.... and Happy Birthday! :)

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the Happy Birthday wishes! It's been a long week but my nephew got out of the hospital today so it ended on a good note.