Does Polish's Cozy Bedroom Have 4 Walls? SOLVED

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,744
edited March 2017 in The Commons

The fourth wall is not shown in the promos. Is it only a three-walled scene? Can someone who owns it let me know please?

Post edited by xyer0 on

Comments

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited March 2017

It does load without a back wall, but the set includes a second wall for the back (with two windows, like the front) that closes the set. It is a great set, especially with the props included.

Ciao

TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,744

@thd777 Thanks so much. That's what I hoped.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

There's also a wall with a door you can put in the back, but there doesn't seem to be any way to open the door.

There's also a wall with a door you can put in the back, but there doesn't seem to be any way to open the door.

Nope. There is no wall with door. You mght be thinking about the new dorm room. The cozy bedroom has a non-opening door on the side wall. The extra backwall has just two windows.

TD

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604
    thd777 said:

Nope. There is no wall with door. You mght be thinking about the new dorm room. The cozy bedroom has a non-opening door on the side wall. The extra backwall has just two windows.

TD

Sorry, I got the wrong set.

@thd777 I'm waiting until tomorrow to make my purchase, just in case they add more/better deals. But I was wondering about the brick walls: Do they have normal/displacement maps or are they flat textures? Thanks in advance.

edited March 2017
    xyer0 said:

@thd777 I'm waiting until tomorrow to make my purchase, just in case they add more/better deals. But I was wondering about the brick walls: Do they have normal/displacement maps or are they flat textures? Thanks in advance.

@xyer0 The set uses a normal map for the walls (in addition to diffuse and glossy/roughness maps). No displacement is used which is better for Iray in any case.

ciao

TD

Post edited by thd777 on
    edited March 2017
    thd777 said:
    xyer0 said:

@xyer0 The set uses a normal map for the walls (in addition to diffuse and glossy/roughness maps). No displacement is used which is better for Iray in any case.

ciao

TD

@thd777 Grazie!

Post edited by xyer0 on