Using Dynamic Clothing in Studio 4.5

2»

Comments

• TxFilmakerTxFilmaker Posts: 44
    edited June 2014

What version of Studio does this work in? I can see it in Studio 4.5.0.114 pro 64bit but It does not seem to be the full version with the extra tabs and stuff. I cannot see it in any 32bit version i am trying to install. I have installed both the 32 and 64 bit version of the plugin, yet I cannot see where to put the serial number in if it even works in this version. I am on a rush to get a flag working in this if someone can tell me what I am missing. I can get the flag working in dynamic in 64bit but I am missing the additional tabs it seems i need to make it work the way I need it to. Any help will be very appreciated.

;-) NM, I update to 4.6 and it all seems to be there. Will see if it does what I need when I get time later this evening.

Post edited by TxFilmaker on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489

Is it possible to put dynamic clothing made for V4 onto Genesis 3 female for instance? If so how does the proceedure differ? Am I supposed to parent the clothing prop to G3 in the T-pose for instance? i'm working with the Century Night gown by the way.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,952
    Greybro said:

Is it possible to put dynamic clothing made for V4 onto Genesis 3 female for instance? If so how does the proceedure differ? Am I supposed to parent the clothing prop to G3 in the T-pose for instance? i'm working with the Century Night gown by the way.

I would use a V4 and the other figure

i fit it to her, make it collide with the other one and pose or animate to match then freeze after and delete her

• Just line the figure up with the clothing in frame 0, apply your desired pose in frame 30 (or so) and do an animated drape.

• Another option is to start your drape animation with the a V4 shape. It's a bit of work (made easier if you have the V4 shape for G2F), but there's a tutorial thread in the forums about making your own clones. Alternatively, this product ( http://www.daz3d.com/wear-them-all-autofitting-clones-and-clothing-smoothers-for-genesis-3-female-s ) has as V4 clone that you can call in if you Show Hidden Parameters.

I've had good results starting with the V4 shape on frame 1 and then using the morphs of what I want the character to be on frame 5 (add a keyframe here), then with a pose added on frame 25.

You should still use the Fit To G3F, then Fit To nothing method, if available.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489
    Hanabi said:

Another option is to start your drape animation with the a V4 shape. It's a bit of work (made easier if you have the V4 shape for G2F), but there's a tutorial thread in the forums about making your own clones. Alternatively, this product ( http://www.daz3d.com/wear-them-all-autofitting-clones-and-clothing-smoothers-for-genesis-3-female-s ) has as V4 clone that you can call in if you Show Hidden Parameters.

I've had good results starting with the V4 shape on frame 1 and then using the morphs of what I want the character to be on frame 5 (add a keyframe here), then with a pose added on frame 25.

You should still use the Fit To G3F, then Fit To nothing method, if available.

Well that is definitely a must buy for regular conforming.