New characters ... nice ones now.

2»

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,821

"Do you ever find it strange when you go to product suggestions and people tell you to shop somewhere else to find what you want?"

Not everything you truly want will be produced by the market here or any market for that matter.

That is why I learned to model and create my own content, liberating myself from the whims/preferences of  what others think will $$sell$$  

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/152976/it-is-good-to-be-king#latest

• wolf359 said:

"Do you ever find it strange when you go to product suggestions and people tell you to shop somewhere else to find what you want?"

Not everything you truly want will be produced by the market here or any market for that matter.

That is why I learned to model and create my own content, liberating myself from the whims/preferences of  what others think will $$sell$$  

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/152976/it-is-good-to-be-king#latest

Not to mention that even if a product is made and put on the market that it may not end up staying available, which has been seen in this store recently.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,821

"Not to mention that even if a product is made and put on the market that it may not end up staying available, which has been seen in this store recently."

And for what it  is worth, there is the uniqueness factor
    of having my characters all wearing custom one-off outfits inmy renders/animations
    without hundreds of  other opies appearing in the galleries,
    sometimes in poorly executed, unflattering renders.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Do  you ever find it strange when you go to product suggestions and people tell you to shop somewhere else to find what you want?

no I find it helpful. smiley

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550

I would like to see more neutral and sad-martyr looking  enigmatic aliens, like if they could have a saint or a god inside, like in Stargate and such scifi universes

alien inside.jpg
    250 x 167 - 9K
    alien inside 3.jpg
    774 x 1032 - 66K
    alien inside 2.jpg
    853 x 480 - 192K
    alien inside 4.png
    740 x 413 - 474K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

There are nazi uniforms at content paradise and other site. There is also Jesus Christ. I am surprised there are no appropriate robes for him for the current generation but long robes are kind of tough to make so  can see why. Jesus is probably quite dialable as are many historic figures.

Do you ever find it strange when you go to product suggestions and people tell you to shop somewhere else to find what you want?

Nope, makes perfect sense to me and if I can't find what I want at one store, I try another.

• wolf359 said:

That really is great but that is why I hire people like you to make the content that I want... and why we have 'product suggestions' so that people who make the content... like you... know what people who buy the content want to see produced.  It does seem kind of elemetary doesn't it...?

I will say this.. when I do buy new characters, I want realism.  Everything being produced now for me must be lifelike...  If it doesn't look real and have amazing details, I don't need it.  I don't make my own models and I'm happy to be reliant on DAZ to make the products that I want and to honest.. so far they have done an amazing job delivering on everything.

To them who make all of the content I've been using.. thank you.  You've all done amazing work.  RESPECT

dooors4c.jpg
    1288 x 575 - 132K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

You could give

EquisVoid said:

I would like to see more neutral and sad-martyr looking  enigmatic aliens, like if they could have a saint or a god inside, like in Stargate and such scifi universes

Surely you could just imply sadness or resignation with expression dials?

Any base figure with Marshian's 'Body Of Light' product could probably supply the appearance of a figure with some kind of blazing spiritual entity in them.