Released!-Nikolas for Genesis 3 Male (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
edited June 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just an average guy- with some not-so-average options.

Three Brow options with one No Brow option, each face has additional options to choose from; Stubble, Base, Stubble with Scarring, Scarring and a Stubble with Goatee.  There are morphs for his head (which only requires the Genesis 3 Head Morph pack for the Cornea Bulge option-if you use it), torso (which requires no additional morph packs), combined head/torso and an HD Morph that I was gifted from a fellow PA-ChangelingChick!

There are 5 Eye Colors and 2 Eyelash colors, along with a selection of tattoo options ranging from Black Out Torso/Arms/Head and Leg, to a few tattoos on his arms, and a mash up of all of them for greater variety.

Anatomical Elements are included.

Materials are Iray only.

He's accepted and in testing- so soonish. XD

pop up 1-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 2-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 3-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 4-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1010K
pop up 5-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 6-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 7-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 8-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
pop up 9-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899

Very nice!

I feel like you're carving out your own style of male characters and so far I've enjoyed them all.

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

Very real looking, not a male model type.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love the options that come with him.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Thank you, everyone.  I do like the unconventional types, I'm glad that show in my work.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

And he's sitting in my cart right now. Not sure just when I'll check out, but it will be before it loses the intro discount... You're killing my budget with all these gorgeous men, DM. Thank you, I think.

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Ohh he's looking SO good. 

Thank you!  ......and you're welcome, L'Adair..?? XD  Seriously, I'm honored my work has been received so well.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277
    edited June 2017

I bought your character the moment I saw Nicolas:

nikolasi.jpeg
    1484 x 1234 - 235K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

Thank you, Nemesis...and I love that render of him.  What lighting did you happen to use; a pre-set/rig or your own set up? Either way, it's quite nice

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277

Thank you, Nemesis...and I love that render of him.  What lighting did you happen to use; a pre-set/rig or your own set up? Either way, it's quite nice

Now I feel so lazy!  That is the Pro-Studio HDR Lighting System light 8L with the included Mid-body camera: I should mention that the eyebrows are the Fred winkler ones from his Egyptian, FWSA Tchanun HD.

Nice! I have the other set they released over at RDNA before the merge, and they work great as add-ons to other sets I use. 

Oo.  I did have my eye on Tchanun as well-it's a great character set, that's for sure.