Free Prison Cell For Iray & 3Delight

SerumSerum Posts: 256

FREE STUFF!

hey everyone :)
So I am trying to build my customer base and part of that is to get people to sign up to my mailing list in the hope that one day i make something that you would like to purchase.
 But that is all well and good you doing that for me but what have i done for you? haha well my answer is Free stuff for your runtime :)
This is the latest freebie it is a prison cell for both Iray and 3Delight.
Its yours for free whether you choose to sign up or not i just ask you consider doing so :)
here is the address http://serum3d.com/product/free-prison-cell-daz-3d/
Thanks

3.png
1920 x 1080 - 3M
4.png
1920 x 1080 - 3M

Comments

• Tim NTim N Posts: 193

Having to create an account to download a freebie is a deal breaker for me. Sorry.

• Billing First name is a required field.
    • Billing Last name is a required field.
    • Billing Address is a required field.
    • Billing Suburb is a required field.
    • Billing State is a required field.
    • Billing Postcode is a required field.
    • Billing Phone is a required field.
    • Billing Email address is a required field.
  • K8sGraphicsK8sGraphics Posts: 56

In order to balance some things out here...I wanted to say thank you, Serum.  The cell (like all of your models) is beautifully done and will definitely come in handy. I generally don't have money so the best I can do is say thank you, especially when artists are generous enough to offer some of their items for free. 

So Thank you! 

• SerumSerum Posts: 256

In order to balance some things out here...I wanted to say thank you, Serum.  The cell (like all of your models) is beautifully done and will definitely come in handy. I generally don't have money so the best I can do is say thank you, especially when artists are generous enough to offer some of their items for free. 

So Thank you! 

No problem and thank you :)
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I don't mind creating an account. Serum has some great stuff in his store over there along with some beautiful free models. Thank you very much for your generosity, Serum!

Llynara said:

I don't mind creating an account. Serum has some great stuff in his store over there along with some beautiful free models. Thank you very much for your generosity, Serum!

You are more than welcome :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I just got done d/l the cell and am excited to start using it laugh

I thank you for all the amazing freebies you so generosily offer as well Serum!!!

I just got done d/l the cell and am excited to start using it laugh

I thank you for all the amazing freebies you so generosily offer as well Serum!!!

no problem :)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,337
    edited June 2017

I can not register at your site to get any of the freebies you have.  I know I am putting that code in correctly yet it keeps coming up with an error and I have to put it in again.  I tried about a dozen times.

Ok I just tried to go back and give it another shot, the community part is no longer showing up and that's the only way I know how to get to the section to register.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
    edited June 2017
    Tim N said:

Having to create an account to download a freebie is a deal breaker for me. Sorry.

as far as i know you can checkout as a guest.

personally i dont care if you just put random info in the fields im not gong to use it i just cant turn it off haha.

your choice of course and i completely respect that

Post edited by Serum on

I can not register at your site to get any of the freebies you have.  I know I am putting that code in correctly yet it keeps coming up with an error and I have to put it in again.  I tried about a dozen times.

Ok I just tried to go back and give it another shot, the community part is no longer showing up and that's the only way I know how to get to the section to register.

what code? im confused 

what you do is you add it to cart then go through the cart process as if you ave bought it :) there is no code to add in 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,337

Thank you...that did the trick and I have it now

Thank you...that did the trick and I have it now

good im glad enjoy :) post results on here id love to see

• Serum said:
    Tim N said:

personally i dont care if you just put random info in the fields im not gong to use it i just cant turn it off haha.

How do you check out as a guest???

Serum said:
    Tim N said:

How do you check out as a guest???

to my knowlege you still fill in the details in the checkout area but you dont click create an account. again you can just put random info in the fields im not going to use it. of course i would prefer people created accounts so they got updates when i release new stuff both paid and free because well an artist gotta eat haha but i totally respect peoples choice not to. the only bits that are important are name and email address