The Stellacaster Guitar and Poses for genesis 3 [commercial]

13»

Comments

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,457

done a few dragon girls hit and miss at times though sometimes they work 

Get Your V8 Running

so yaeh play on words using both that V8 motor that Daz released a tease joke freebie starting the whole Victoria 8 talk think was around 1st April and the all new Victoria 8 herself

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/380641

Get Your V8 A Running

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Holy cow! That's one cool image! love it. The new Victoria 8 is such a good character to work with hey. Great pose and scene. You have done so well with this. Thanks for sharing ANGELREAPER1972.

thanks Td3d been enjoying doing these yeah I remembered the sort of tease joke release daz did with the v8 motor then of course the new vicky 8 came out and the born to be wild song popped into my head so it all came about that way, kinda of a series based on inspired by songs, lyrics, movie titles themed

edited July 2017
    Post edited by Chohole on

Very nice Surrealiam! Will take a closer look and drop a comment in the gallery page. Great image! Thanks for sharing.

thanks again Td3d btw you mentioned being a bass player in your comment on my M.O.M. render any plans on making any bass guitars? one I used didn't have any fits/poses so had to do a lot of repositioning to get it to work lined up as well as an actual pose on the player

Most definately do. Have a couple of new new 6-string being tested by friends atm. This set (2 x guitars with poses) will be followed not to long after (i hope) with a matching bass model and super-deluxe model. I have a standard P-bass laid out, but couldn't do anything til I sorted out these templates. The bass scaling depends upon this set being acurate. Have a new geometry/rigging template now that will have all my following guitars work with any poses created for the original set. Spent alot of hours on this new template. My new neck template is "real-world" scale and radius also (modern C neck - based on a real-world spec). So that means all hand poses will go exactly where you want, regardless of the guitar i produce. Let's face it, Daz3D create Real-World figures... with Real-world specs. :) Here's a tease at what i'm on about... that's Darius 7 doing his BB thang :)

thanks again Td3d btw you mentioned being a bass player in your comment on my M.O.M. render any plans on making any bass guitars? one I used didn't have any fits/poses so had to do a lot of repositioning to get it to work lined up as well as an actual pose on the player

Td3d - HBC_String Morphs_tease.jpg
    459 x 337 - 160K
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957
    edited July 2017
    Connatic said:

@angelreaper - I think you miss my point.  All of your examples do not have sharp edges placed where the hand will meet the heel of the neck when articulating the highest notes.  

As a guitar player myself, I could not agree more, especially with the cut and bruises when getting my pick/fingers caught on that body and the access point, which you would not be able to access anyways due to it being to far in the body, plus the neck does'nt taper at all...But still, overall it's a great design, just a few adjustments need to be made in ZBrush, so I would not have a problem customizing it a bit to suit my tastes!

And bravo on the chord poses!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on

looking forward to it btw is it my imagination or are those strings bending just like real strings on a guitar would? oh wait enlarging the pic with the sliders looks like yes hella cool

just a preview of one working on rendering pc member and this week and previous one theyt released rock star poses first for g2m which I used on the ladies in battle metal and this week a pose set actually for the ladies so had to enter the two comps for those and of course used your product again too this one crashed few times and changed few times but think turning out ok 

Image1.jpg
    1768 x 992 - 1M
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

looking forward to it btw is it my imagination or are those strings bending just like real strings on a guitar would? oh wait enlarging the pic with the sliders looks like yes hella cool

Yep, noted the same, plus the hardware is pretty accurate as well!

just a preview of one working on rendering pc member and this week and previous one theyt released rock star poses first for g2m which I used on the ladies in battle metal and this week a pose set actually for the ladies so had to enter the two comps for those and of course used your product again too this one crashed few times and changed few times but think turning out ok 

Connatic said:

@angelreaper - I think you miss my point.  All of your examples do not have sharp edges placed where the hand will meet the heel of the neck when articulating the highest notes.  

As a guitar player myself, I could not agree more, especially with the cut and bruises when getting my pick/fingers caught on that body and the access point, which you would not be able to access anyways due to it being to far in the body, plus the neck does'nt taper at all...But still, overall it's a great design, just a few adjustments need to be made in ZBrush, so I would not have a problem customizing it a bit to suit my tastes!

And bravo on the chord poses!

This is looking pretty cool Angelreaper. Lots going on. Look forward to seeing it done. And I am glad you liked the bend morphs guys. Yeah, I think it's a nice touch.

Nice feedback Tekezo. Very accurate statements you make. Though, the Stellecaster is essentually a "fantacy" guitar. Not to be taken too seriously. Just something different that didn't look like a Fender of Gibson, that ppl could have some fun with. But yes, I do agree with what you wrote. Haven't had any law-suits from Genesis 3 figures yet... so that's gotta be of some comfort to everyone :)

that one had a lot of noise sadly so increased settings so hopefully enough this time. Had wanted to add some crowd including stage divers didn't have enough room maybe future one 

edited July 2017

slightly redone few times -Girls Girls Girls -

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/403471

-Girls Girls Girls-.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 7M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870
    Td3d said:

Most definately do. Have a couple of new new 6-string being tested by friends atm. This set (2 x guitars with poses) will be followed not to long after (i hope) with a matching bass model and super-deluxe model. I have a standard P-bass laid out, but couldn't do anything til I sorted out these templates. The bass scaling depends upon this set being acurate. Have a new geometry/rigging template now that will have all my following guitars work with any poses created for the original set. Spent alot of hours on this new template. My new neck template is "real-world" scale and radius also (modern C neck - based on a real-world spec). So that means all hand poses will go exactly where you want, regardless of the guitar i produce. Let's face it, Daz3D create Real-World figures... with Real-world specs. :) Here's a tease at what i'm on about... that's Darius 7 doing his BB thang :)

The bend morphs look great! They have been a nagging absence in Dazland. When you do the hand poses for bends, can you reference some legendary blues and rock guitarists? The pose you included shows the wrist in a position that few lead guitarists bend from. I bought your Stellacaster, and I'm looking forward to another unconventional guitar body shape.

edited August 2017

Hot Rocking

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/415456

all guitars created by Td3d

on bass Victoria8, guitar Mei Lin7, singer Ophelia, drums Victoria 6, guitar Olympia8 (with new texture via facegen), on guitar Daphne (Olympia Pro8 character)

Made with...

Love it!! That looks so darn awesome ANGELREAPER1972. Thanks for this share. We finally have a "Bass-Chick"! Hahaha Love it...

• lol thanks Td3d well in that other we could say she had what a 5 or six string bass ;) 

• something trying work on few lighting objects got in way using most of your guitars didn't get v in

rock this space.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 5M
  • tried to do something stuffed things up a bit lost few things so doing a complete wipe reinstall so this one will have to be redone as well as others was working on gonna take a while think

• Td3d said:

Could you possibly do a Saxophone with Poses for G8F & G8M no one has ever done that before :D