Dance Club

Rendo and DAZ have both failed me on this.  I need a dance club, not a strip joint, a DANCE CLUB. Disco-style a plus.

Failing that, I suppose I could put the characters in a public square and call it a block party.

Comments

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048
    edited June 2017

I like the Deco Club product with the Paragon add on, as it comes with a stage, but that might not be your speed.  You could use the stage as a 'showcase spot' for dancers, or as a spot to park the DJ.  The plus side is that both on sale for real cheap (50-60 cents each) right now (there are also exteriors available), but that sale may end soon.

That being said, there is the Brass Pole, which is a converted fire station.  Despite the name, it's configured more like a regular bar with dance floor.  It has a mirror ball too, with some DJ equipment.

https://www.daz3d.com/the-brass-pole-nightclub

You may be able to change the 'dance floor' area over to an emissive surface, to create that 'lit dance floor' look, and maybe add some mirrors to a wall or two to make the room look bigger using plane primitives or selecting a particular wall, if the product has the walls separated from each other.  You could also add a false ceiling in a similar manner that is either an emissive surface or a mirror, above the dance floor, which might be more in line with that classic disco look..

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

Just what I needed-- THANKS!! -- The Brass Pole will work perfectly!