Scaling teeth and eyes along with head

Hello!

I would like to make the head of a G2F model much smaller.

I'm using the scale tool, and it works great.

However, the eye balls and the teeth won't scale along with it, I have to do it separately for these 2, and of course unfortunately they lose their relative position to the head.

Is there any easy way to have the "underlying" objects scale along with the head and preserve their relative positions?

Thank you.

Comments

• I have a Head propagating Scale parameter, in Actor/Head/Real World. I can't recall if that's from the base figure or, more likely, the head morph pack

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

Generally To keep relative positon and scale children nodes at same time , you need to set "inherit parent scale" in joint editor, about all child nodes which you hope to scale with parent node.

see 2 picture, 

first pic show, when I  set , inherit parent scale = ON, about all child nodes of Head,  then sclae Head 50%  (you need not set "inherit parent scale" about head)

second pic show, when I set "inherit parent scale = OFF" about rEye and Upper Jaw, other bones set it "ON"

As you can see, only about nodes which set it as "ON" can keep relative positon from Head center points,  and scale, correctly.

if I keep current setting, then try to scale about r-eye and Upper Jaw, it can adjust scale from individual center point, then  not locate along to current head position.

I do not remember, (inherit parent scale setting) can be saved as which  preset,, but, scene, and scene subset, , will work.

inherit1.JPG
    1581 x 795 - 197K
    inherit2.JPG
    1369 x 781 - 163K
  • Thanks to all!