Product containing "Asian Face Shape 03" Morph

Hi there, for a particular figure I need to dial in the mentioned morph. Unfortunately it's not availalbe in my parameters so I might not own the necessary product. Found "People of Earth - Faces of Asia G3F" in the shop. Does anybody know whether that product does include the morph. Not sure from the description & readme page though.

Thanks!

Comments

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

For which figure? Is it a commercial product? They always list the required products.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Sorry, figure is G3F. The morph might be part of a commercial product, the figure I need it to be dialed in is not.

May I ask what figure you want to dial in? The only Asia Face Shape 03 I could find was in People of Earth: Faces of Asia Genesis 2 Male

edited June 2017

Yup, just found it. It is indeed part of People of Earth - Faces of Asia G3F. Note that it's Asia Face shape not Asian.

Post edited by seeker273 on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Hey, thanks a lot, yep it's People of Earth - Faces of Asia. Just added to my library - luckily it was currently discounted. Regarding the figure: The morph was part of character dial presets someone shared with me as screenshot. Found all of them in my parameters tab but that Asia Face Shape.

Hey, thanks a lot, yep it's People of Earth - Faces of Asia. Just added to my library - luckily it was currently discounted. Regarding the figure: The morph was part of character dial presets someone shared with me as screenshot. Found all of them in my parameters tab but that Asia Face Shape.

Glad to help :)