Succubus tail problems

I've had the G2F succubus add-ons for a while now, and on G2F they work fine.  But then I got Fantasy Poses for Anneka (G3F), and it had a few poses for the G3F tail, Dark Fantasy Add-Ons.  But none of the poses worked on the G2F version, and fitting it to G3F made it lose all its rigging.  Is there any way to properly transfer (autofit) it?

So I just got the G3F version, and the poses work fine there.  So I also picked up Medusa's Serpent Hair to have extra textures for both... and it's only working on the G2F version.  How do I make these textures work on the G3F version?

The Dark Side poses has some tail poses for the G3M version.  Do they work well on the G3F version?

There is a pose pack, Desdemona Poses, that looks like it has poses for the G2F version, but doesn't actually talk about them.  Can anyone verify what they do to the tail?

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,781
    edited June 2017

So I just got the G3F version, and the poses work fine there.  So I also picked up Medusa's Serpent Hair to have extra textures for both... and it's only working on the G2F version.  How do I make these textures work on the G3F version?

There is no G3 version of the Medusa Serpent Hair. Both the hair and the tail are for G2F version

Post edited by RawArt on
  • Sorry, I should have said Serpent Hair Expansion - I'm not interested in the hair itself.

I found I could apply the textures to my G2F version then copy surfaces over to the G3F version, but was looking for a more direct option.