Reversing a Pose?

I have a question. Is there a way to quickly reverse a pose after creating it?  I have been creating a lot of poses lately and I have been going through the trouble of creating a right hand pose and a left hand pose, but is there a way to do this quicker, like create a right handed pose and then hitting some button to reverse the image or do I have to continue creating each pose twice. 

Also is there a way to save a body type that I can use for any character?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Symmetry (Shift-Y or options jenu in Parameters/Posing/Shaping panes), use these options:

Nodes: Root
    Propagation: Recursive
    Direction: Swap Left and Right
    Trunk Nodes: Mirror Across Y Axis

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

If you have trouble remembering all that or just want a one-button solution, here's a free script:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/76667/browse/8/Script/Updated-Daz-Studio-Posing-Scripts-now-for-G3F

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Symmetry (Shift-Y or options jenu in Parameters/Posing/Shaping panes), use these options:

Nodes: Root
    Propagation: Recursive
    Direction: Swap Left and Right
    Trunk Nodes: Mirror Across Y Axis

Dont forget to go to the options tab on that window and choose the option to always use those settings so that you dont have to remember them again the next time.

• Note that if you used any Pose control properties (the sliders on the figure, or on bones like hand and head, that control several bones at once) you will need to use the Bake to Transforms command first.

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268

Note that if you used any Pose control properties (the sliders on the figure, or on bones like hand and head, that control several bones at once) you will need to use the Bake to Transforms command first.

Aha!  That's how you do that.  I often use the hand pose controls, and noticed that they do not go in the symmetry command.

Thanks!  smiley