Itemized order history

natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

As an oldie here at DAZ, I have 1182 pages of purchased products. Why can I still not search or sort my purchases!?

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

As an oldie here at DAZ, I have 1182 pages of purchased products. Why can I still not search or sort my purchases!?

1182 pages? Is that 50 to a page? Is there anything in the store you haven't bought? :)

I agree it would be useful to have a sort function, but the default is alphabetical so it's still reasonably easy to narrow the search. It would certainly help those of us with larger libraries considerably though.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I think they are working more on the downloader installer manager ...
    You can use this : http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

• SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That's a thing I asked also.

But I must say the Install Manager does works nice, ans you can sort on
    name, order date, install date, last updated, etc.

So that does the trick for me :)

• natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

1182 pages? Is that 50 to a page? Is there anything in the store you haven't bought? :)

Sorry that was 1182 items! LOL!

Regarding Install manager, I read about it, and it seems to be for DAZ Studio only? I tried History manager, but it doesn't work properly. It's easier to scroll through files though.

• SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry that was 1182 items! LOL!

Regarding Install manager, I read about it, and it seems to be for DAZ Studio only? I tried History manager, but it doesn't work properly. It's easier to scroll through files though.

I'm at 1083, so almost DazAholic as you.....

Anyway, you can install Install manager just to see your orders.

looking at the help file:

Install Manager is designed to make downloading and installing content purchased from the DAZ 3D store, simple and easy.

So this looks like it is for the whole store.

I don't have much non-DS objects so can't check that for you, but this is in the help file:

Since you may also use the products you get from DAZ 3D in applications other than DAZ Studio (i.e. Carrara or Poser), Install Manager allows you to set up multiple installation paths and then bookmark them for convenience. And while it can be used successfully with other applications, it has an additional benefit when used with DAZ Studio v4.x and/or Carrara 8.5 Beta, in that it communicates with the Content Management Service (CMS) to install any metadata that the product provides.

So it looks it works for Carrara and Poser also.

Not sure, but just letting you know :)

Anyway, in case you want to know more, this is the link: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/install_manager/start

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Install Manager is not DS-only and doesn't need DS at all. Currently it only covers Poser & DS content.

• natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks! Will try Install manager then :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I'm looking forward to when they have Bryce and Carrara items I purchased over the years available through DIM. That's going to be very nice indeed. :coolsmirk:

• KrazyHorse2KrazyHorse2 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Quick question, in case I need to return this before the time runs out......

I had the same problem with the beta version and the problem was never answered.

The program installed and registered fine. I can load a Genesis and create a hair no problem. My problem is that no view port windows show up to create, style or paint the hair, not even the splash screen. Am I missing something? Documentation sucks and I have not had much time to mess with it due to wife being ill. Studio 4.5.1.6 Pro, Win7 64bit, 16gigs ram, Radeon 7770.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Select hair node>Edit menu>Edit Garibaldi Hair

Unless it's LAMH, in which case a window should be coming up after hair creation.

• KrazyHorse2KrazyHorse2 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks! That did the trick.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

So, this means they did away with the Itemized Order History under My Account on the web? We HAVE to use the install manager to see itemized order history? I do not like that option. :long:

edited December 1969

So, this means they did away with the Itemized Order History under My Account on the web? We HAVE to use the install manager to see itemized order history? I do not like that option. :long:

IOH is now "My Account > Product Library"

edited December 1969

IOH is now "My Account > Product Library"
    Thanks! Actually, it looks pretty good. I found what I was looking for pretty easily. Been away from DS a while. They keep changing things...

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Well, my product library only shows the products on page one and none of the page or sort links work. Is this a temporary glitch that I missed hearing about? When I'm away from home I like to just download my newly purchased products onto my laptop (no daz and no download manager) and transfer them later, so I don't forget about them.

edited December 1969

Penname said:
    Well, my product library only shows the products on page one and none of the page or sort links work. Is this a temporary glitch that I missed hearing about? When I'm away from home I like to just download my newly purchased products onto my laptop (no daz and no download manager) and transfer them later, so I don't forget about them.

I think it depends on your OS and browser. All of the above work for me using Firefox on XP SP3. Do you use a script blocker? I do, and I had to opt in to several things before the Daz site would work properly, but that was a while ago when they went to cloudflare and cloudfront.
    edited December 1969

Penname said:

Make sure you have Javascript enabled.
    Clear browser cache.
    Clear cookies.
    If it still isn't working, file a tech support ticket with the javascript errors, as they've been trying to replicate the problem.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Will give the suggestions a try. It has worked for me previously but possibly not on my laptop. Firefox and Vista. Will check the rest in the a.m. Thanks for the prompt responses.