Two Things

First when I delete a file of something I made like a scene or actor there is an icon of a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in its spot.  How do I get rid of that?  Second thing is the last few things I have attempted to download with DIM has not worked.  I hit the green download and install and nothing happens.  How do I fix that?

Thanks,

Neal

Comments

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361

I'm getting that too.  I just want to use a character in my library and It says it's not there.

Frustrating.

• ChezjuanChezjuan Posts: 510
    edited August 2017
    Neal said:

First when I delete a file of something I made like a scene or actor there is an icon of a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in its spot.  How do I get rid of that?  

Are you deleting the file through Daz Studio, or through the computer file manager? If you are deleting it through the computer file manager, you might be able to get DS to update by selecting the parent folder and hitting "refresh." If that doesn't work, you should be able to right-click the item with the yellow triangle on it and select delete.

I usually delete items using Daz Studio rather than the file manager to avoid this issue.

Post edited by Chezjuan on
  • Yepper I have been using the computer file manager.  I thank you for your help.

Neal