For those who have chevybabe25's Vincenzina

2»

Comments

• I think your best bet would be to uninstall the old files before installing the new ones, otherwise theres potential for a mess.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,811

So, Ms. chevybabe25, have you found another life? Where are your unique females for this generation?

• xyer0 said:

So, Ms. chevybabe25, have you found another life? Where are your unique females for this generation?

Ahh .  I am incredibly picky, and I seriously hate 99.9987 percent of the characters/stuff  I make.  I've been working on a new g8 ( this is the 6th one) that has yet to be completed and submitted.  What I can tell you about her is that shes an ethnicity that I havent done before, and if I can ever finish her shes gonna have some really cool stuff going on. Im really excited about it - and for the first time since Ive had my hands on g8 - Im fairly happy with her morph - but no promises... at least not yet.  Stay tuned lol.

Ive been currently working on opening a natural skincare company - that will hopefully be soon in early October ( I hope).  Shameless plug  -  20eastbotanicals.com.  All items are formulated and handmade by yours truly :) - My other life lol -

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,811
    xyer0 said:

Ahh .  I am incredibly picky, and I seriously hate 99.9987 percent of the characters/stuff  I make.  I've been working on a new g8 ( this is the 6th one) that has yet to be completed and submitted.  What I can tell you about her is that shes an ethnicity that I havent done before, and if I can ever finish her shes gonna have some really cool stuff going on. Im really excited about it - and for the first time since Ive had my hands on g8 - Im fairly happy with her morph - but no promises... at least not yet.  Stay tuned lol.

Ive been currently working on opening a natural skincare company - that will hopefully be soon in early October ( I hope).  Shameless plug  -  20eastbotanicals.com.  All items are formulated and handmade by yours truly :) - My other life lol -

Good for you! That sounds inspiring. I'll check it out once it opens. I hope you will continue with your G8F release.

• xyer0 said:

Ahh .  I am incredibly picky, and I seriously hate 99.9987 percent of the characters/stuff  I make. 

The mark of a true artist! wink I really enjoy your work.

• The update is available in DIM and working - I didn't need to unisntall first, but if anyone has manually moved fiels to fix the previous update those should certainly be removed.

• Thank you guys for the kind words - and everyones patience :0)  Truly appreciate it!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,196
    edited September 2017

well, that's two things to look forward to.  good luck!

:)

j

Post edited by jardine on
  • The update today (18 Sept) via Connect works fine; it's not necessary to remove the original install.

clicking on the infot link in DIM...the product info page i'm seeing doesn't show that a new update addressing the issue has been added.

so i'm reluctant to reinstall.

• Hi Jardine - Im looking into this now.

• The file is all set to download - The headmorph default value was fixed and the ctrl dial label had the spelling corrected.   They forgot to update the read me to reflect the changes. 

thanks, chevybabe. :)

updating...

j