product Library

olmilolmil Posts: 10
edited December 1969 in The Commons

congratulations to the team...
... the product Library, for me is perfect!

Comments

• edited December 1969

I can't get the product library tab to function. The page comes up pointing to the first set of product that I have, But I can't go to any of the subsequent pages, and the filter box does not work so I cannot select the items I am looking for. What gives?????

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,460
    edited December 1969

Try clearing your cache and see if that works

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

I just posted in the Product Library thread- IT IS NOT WORKING. I logged in and out several times, cleared my cache, rebooted the computer. NOT WORKING.

You should never have javascript in your menus, never ever never. If they fail the entire site is frozen (Or the sections that can only be gotten to by javascript menus.) I taught website coding to thousands of people (albeit years ago) and that was rule number one- your menus can't fail! You can use javascript for the search function, fine, but those should all be clickable links (as should the page numbers) Off my soapbox, just get it FIXED please, it is not US. I have not had java updates, etc etc etc. It was working fine this morning, my computer has been on, nothing changed here but I still did all that log in/clear cache stuff. IT IS YOU NOT US.

edited December 1969

Have you submitted a bug report. Nothing will be solved by posting in the forums. You have to use the bug system to report issues so they can be looked into. They don't follow the forums

edited December 1969

Can't resist- you mean the bug report section where you have to create another sign in? Can we get in this century?
    I know what you mean though, not picking at YOU.
    I'm able to surf from two pages I already had open from this morning.

edited December 1969

this one. https://bugs.daz3d.com. and yes you have to create an account. Most people use their DAZ info for it so it's easy to remember.

edited April 2013

Am I missing something that should be obvious? The Contact Us section has no "Report a bug" section? The Help Center has no "Report A Bug Section?" Even in the Help Center, typing that doesnt get ANYTHING.

Maybe it's because I'm in a rush, if so, my fault- but I'm out the door, forget this. You can post a link for someone who now has time.
    EDIT- we posted at the same time. But I am out the door- and would you relay to the webteam to get the link to submit a bug into the Help Center where it belongs please? Bye!

Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

DAZ just posted this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21026/