No DIM for "Dye For Me Holly Hair"

ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I purchased "Dye for Me Holly Hair", sku# 16050, back on 4/19 and my Product Library shows it was purchased, but it never showed up in the DIM.

Anyone else have that problem or just me.

I also noticed "Stressed Metal Texture Kit", sku# 2420, that was included in the "PC Extravaganza 3" bundle does not show up in my Product Library nor does it show as purchased on the product page. I wonder what's up with that.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

On the first, does the Product Library page show that there's a DIM download?

On the second, does the bundle show up but the one item is missing, or is the whole bundle missing?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

On the first, does the Product Library page show that there's a DIM download?

On the second, does the bundle show up but the one item is missing, or is the whole bundle missing?

Yes there is a DIM download for Dye for Me Holly Hair, but as I said it never showed up in the DIM.

Yes "Stressed Metal Texture Kit" does show up in the bundle PC10 Extravaganza 3 in my product library, but as I said, it does not show as purchased on the product page nor does it show in the dim. It is an older item, so it may not show up in the DIM as of yet, but Dye for Me is a new item just released this month or last month.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The texture kit probably isn't in DIM because it's just textures, no DS/Poser files. Could you bug report that the other item is missing in DIM?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

The texture kit probably isn't in DIM because it's just textures, no DS/Poser files. Could you bug report that the other item is missing in DIM?

Being textures should not matter as all of my other items that are only textures are in the DIM. As far as filing a bug report, I just don't do it because I would be filing them all the time with the numerous issues I come across with the not so Smart Content. I can always install things with the installers. I just thought I would mention it in the forum to see if anyone else noticed the same problem with these two products.