More flash sales 60% off ART Collaborations & ForbiddenWhispers

anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Another hour another sale. Who knows when Daz will decide to end this one.
Discounts are working on DO items as well
http://www.daz3d.com/artcollaborations?limit=60
http://www.daz3d.com/forbiddenwhispers?limit=60

Comments

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,502
    edited April 2013

dang.., where's the details on this flash sale mess?

I had added a 4blueyes outfit to my cart and was going to buy it and woops, its not on sale now.... plus it was a Daz O and was going to use my coupon on it before it expires. Now its not on sale and i'm running out of time... these things are no fun when there's no details or visible time ending. :( Thanks for the heads up though!! off to search for something else...

Post edited by DisparateDreamer on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

There's a bunch of DOs in both of those stores. Good luck! They're only putting details of the flash sales in the store on that rotating thingie (techical term here) they have above new releases.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,502
    edited December 1969

unfortunately most of the DO's are already in my purchase history, in the end i got the LIE make up layers, but it meant I had to say goodbye to 1 dollar of the PC coupon. I miss the old store PC vouchers and more buying simplicity :(
    Also its 2 am my time, i can't stay awake for this flash sale stuff. :(

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I just bought 3 guys from ForbiddenWhispers (Wagner, Axel and Santo) and received a discount -$3.74 (appeared in the cart without me doing anything, I did not add any coupon or the like). I wonder why is that? Did that happen to anyone else too?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Nope, you're special.

Perhaps there was a discount for previous purchasers?

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Nope, you're special.

Perhaps there was a discount for previous purchasers?

Aha - that must be it. I bought Santo for M5 and I already have Santo International for Genesis, which I bought last year.