We got DAZ Horse 2, now we need DAZ Dog 2 and DAZ Cat 2

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I would love an updated dog figure, especially with wolf, warg, and hell-hound morphs. Also, it's time for an updated cat figure, as well. I wouldn't think it'd be necessary to create separate cat and big cat figures -- simply adjust morphs and scale.

Comments

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

I agree! I'd love to see an update of the Millennium cat that has long fur, and can work in DS. There's a lovely Poser-only one, but not for DS

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Yes. The hairless cat is a shame, and the dog looks goofy to me, especially millenium puppy,.

• talihawktalihawk Posts: 86
    edited January 2015

Just wanted to bump this up again. I keep hoping a new updated normal wolf model will spontaneously appear. Since it hasn't I guess I oughta directly ask.

Please some one! make us an updated wolf / dog model. One with more precise muscles along the legs, focused detail of the feet / paws and an enhanced finely sculpted face.

I know wolves are complex creatures and the fur makes things even more tedious, but there are some incredibly talented artists making the poser/daz models out there. Please please please take up this challenge!

Thanks!

Steph

Post edited by talihawk on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328
    edited December 1969

talihawk said:
    Just wanted to bump this up again. I keep hoping a new updated normal wolf model will spontaneously appear. Since it hasn't I guess I oughta directly ask.

Please some one! make us an updated wolf / dog model. One with more precise muscles along the legs, focused detail of the feet / paws and an enhanced finely sculpted face.

I know wolves are complex creatures and the fur makes things even more tedious, but there are some incredibly talented artists making the poser/daz models out there. Please please please take up this challenge!

Thanks!

Steph

Steph,

Alessandro Mastronadi is working on a new wolf figure:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/49226/

If you're not familiar with his work you should seek out his store here at DAZ. Check out his raccoon, in particular.

He's also working on a bear cub. Judging from the test renders he's posted, it's going to give new meaning to the word cute.

Cheers,

Alex.

• talihawktalihawk Posts: 86
    edited December 1969

That's awesome! I can't wait to see it :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

I agree! I'd love to see an update of the Millennium cat that has long fur, and can work in DS. There's a lovely Poser-only one, but not for DS

I'm fairly certain there is an LAMH preset for the millenium cat at the LAMH preset site.

http://www.furrythings.com/presets/

Scroll down and you will see both short and long hair presets for the millenium cat...

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603
    edited December 1969

Please, when creating the new cat. May we have a kitten morph (it may need to be a separate mesh). I have tried, unsuccessfully, to dial the Mil Cat to a kitten. The tail won't scale, legs can't shorten (correctly) etc.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

I hope the cat and dog will have rounded paw pads. The flat hooves on the big cat aren't too slightly.

I would like a Chihuahua. =-)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,067
    edited December 1969

Please, when creating the new cat. May we have a kitten morph (it may need to be a separate mesh). I have tried, unsuccessfully, to dial the Mil Cat to a kitten. The tail won't scale, legs can't shorten (correctly) etc.
    There's a free kitten morph available, maybe that can elp you:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3202/#41761

That said, a new cat and kitten would definitely be welcome.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2015

A poodle, I desperately need a poodle! In all four sizes (teacup toy poodle, miniature poodle, medium poodle and big poodle), without the fancy haircuts. They are only useful when duck-hunting (the fur covers all delicate areas, the pompom on the tail acts like a buoy for the owner to see where the dog's diving).

A kitten would be nice too. Was there ever a MilKitten like MilPup? The current MilDog only has big breeds... This must be addressed properly. And a way to get a fur-like effect on both pets. Perhaps something like Grass Shader so that it wouldn't kill the machines.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on