Broken hands

KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello.

I made a full body morph for Genesis. Everything works more or less ok but hands have that strange behavior (see the picture).

Is there a way to fix it and make bones better? I think that FBM is slightly bigger than initial Genesis.

Hands.jpg
928 x 928 - 161K

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited May 2013

Thank you very much, it helped :)

I did this and did some manual editing after that. It works better but still bends somewhat weird at the top joint. Any suggestions? I tried everything I could think about in manual bone rigging adjustment for fingers but it looks like the hand bones and finger bone don't work correctly with each other.

Hands_2.jpg
    928 x 928 - 102K
    Post edited by Kattey on
  • Just in case anyone else has this problem for non-morph reasons, I just found out that it also happens if your figure is scaled at all. For some reason my figure was scaled 101% in Z direction and it broke the fingers and eyes were not sitting in their sockets. scaled back to 100% everything is now fine.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,064

tamarynharris.mail said:

Just in case anyone else has this problem for non-morph reasons, I just found out that it also happens if your figure is scaled at all. For some reason my figure was scaled 101% in Z direction and it broke the fingers and eyes were not sitting in their sockets. scaled back to 100% everything is now fine.

Which figure?