Preventing to login this site what is the problem CHOHOLE????????????

Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Preventing to login this site what is the problem CHOHOLE????????????

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

More details please - is this a different account, or is it only certain areas you can't reach?

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The same account I can't login on Google chrome I log inside but don't have the right to change images or to delete it or to add topics ???

edited June 2013

I am posting this reply using google chrome, and have no problems.

I also have no problems using FireFox, which is my usual browser.

Can you log in using a different browser. Also is it all areas of the site you can't log in to, as you do need to be logged in in order to be able to post messages to the forum.

Also I have been advised to ask you have you tried clearing your cache and / or deleting cookies in Chrome.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Chohole There is a real problem with my log in to my account on Google chrome try to understand me and don't give me orders please solve me the problem that preventing me to access my account please better .... and you know my password try it you will find the truth please ....

edited December 1969

Waleed, please understand. Moderators are only volunteers, we are not part of the DAZ 3D staff, and we have no access to any part of the website such as account details or passwords.

I am trying to give you some advice. I asked you if you had cleared your cache and / or cookies because sometimes doing that can solve some problems.

Are you posting now in the forum using Chrome, or are you using another browser.

edited December 1969

Another browser !! Firefox , if you will not solve this problem Who can solve it Chohole ??????????????

edited December 1969

I am sorry, if clearing your cache and cookies is not helping then I do not know what else to suggest. Those things are normally the best way of sorting out browser issues.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Waleed: If you can log in using Firefox but not Google Chrome, the problem is obviously with your browser.
    It isn't Chohole's job to fix your browser.

Hope this helps.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited June 2013

Waleed: If you can log in using Firefox but not Google Chrome, the problem is obviously with your browser.

Hope this helps.

Agreed.

I can't replicate the problem either, I am using Chrome now.

In your original post you said that you were logged in using Chrome but you couldn't change images, or start new threads, is that correct?

Going to have a quick look to see if I can, then I'll edit this post to let you know the result.

{EDIT} - Worked fine, I'm afraid I can't replicate the problem.

Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say please, word for word?

Post edited by BlumBlumShub on
    edited December 1969

Hope this helps.

Agreed.

In your original post you said that you were logged in using Chrome but you couldn't change images, or start new threads, is that correct?

Going to have a quick look to see if I can, then I'll edit this post to let you know the result.

thank you for your help BlumBlumShub I'm really grateful to you you seem kind person .... thanks again my greetings

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Hope this helps.

Agreed.

thank you for your help BlumBlumShub I'm really grateful to you you seem kind person .... thanks again my greetings
    You're welcome. I could be more helpful if you answer my questions!

edited December 1969

I can understand that my account after login still give me the word login not logout
    this is what happened with me

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    edited December 1969

That has happened to me too, but I do seem to be logged in. When this happens top you again try going to the store and seeing what happens.

edited June 2013

Thanks friend SimonJM , kindman you are !! it is OK now

nbnbmmm.JPG
    768 x 512 - 422K
    Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on