Texture pack for Xylia Double French Braids 2 - testers wanted

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited August 2013 in Art Studio

Hello guys,

I really hope it's the proper place to ask for such thing. I have a texture pack prepared for the new Xylia Double French Braids 2 hairstyle by AprilYSH and I'm looking for testers. Since this is my first attempt at texturing, all feedback is welcome. There are twenty textures in total in a wide arrange of colours, both natural and dyed. I suppose they may also work with Xylia Double French Braids (for Generation 4 females) if you adjust them.

I can provide a secure working space with a dropbox folder on MediaFire and contact via e-mail. Also, if I get to releasing the set somehow, the testers will get the packs first and if they then decide to post their renders made with my textures on DeviantArt, I will be happy to add their works to a special favourite collection.

I can imagine dividing the textures into two sets - one with nine natural-looking colours and another with eleven dyed ones. I tested the files myself today a couple of hours ago and all of them seem to work correctly, but it may be different for various people, so all kind of help and advice is urgently needed. If you have the hairstyle and are eager to help a newbie, please write to me (my e-mail is available when you click on my profile). I'll contact you as soon as I can (probably on the next evening) and send you the files and already rendered promos. If you'd rather test Harlow 2 textures, I plan have a pack for that hair too. I would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance and regards.

PS If somebody agrees to test them, samples will appear for downloading soon via DAZ forum (Gen2 freebies compilation thread) and on MediaFire. The full bundle... well, too soon to think about it ;).

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on