Make Your Own "G6" Character Thread

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited August 2013 in The Commons

I was thinking, with all of this "Gx" abbreviation that's been flying around in these resent times, it's starting Get really Guttered up around here! With the recent release of Girl 6 right after the introduction of Gia 6, that now Gives us two official "G6" Iconic Characters in this Gen 6.

So I'm thinking, with a muscle princess and toon vixen, what else can we come up with for a "G6"? Let's do it!

Make characters that serves a particular Genre for Genesis 2. This character can male or female. You can use previous generation figures if you want. I always encourage recipe sharing, too. Just Give all your characters an Iconic "G6" name.

This is not a competition, this if just for fun. From the ashes of the General Gen 5 Iconic Character Thread, I hope we all have as much fun! :cheese:

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• remcovanembdenremcovanembden Posts: 106
    edited August 2013

A G6 girl next door? I made one using scans:

gen2girl2.jpg
    800 x 1012 - 308K
    Post edited by remcovanembden on
    edited December 1969

Or maybe with a more petite face? Also made with scan data

gen22.jpg
    457 x 548 - 187K
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited August 2013

Ooh! Wow! O.O

What's her name? :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,634
    edited December 1969

...so is this only to be done by modelling/sculpting or can it also be accomplished through morphing?

edited August 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...so is this only to be done by modelling/sculpting or can it also be accomplished through morphing?

Well, morphing was the idea. I wasn't actually expecting people to go out and make their own characters from scratch. ._.

This thread is basically this generations saga of my Iconic Character Threads.

In fact, Jared just PM'ed me, asking if I was interested in letting DAZ host this! :-)

edited December 1969

...well I've been playing around a lot with Zev0's Growing up morphs and Thorne's G2F Head Resource Morph Kit as well as the G2F body/head morphs. I can say in spite of my extreme skepticism at first, I am quite impressed. I am able to create original teen and even child characters with less than I needed for Gen4 and even Genesis "Classic".

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Can't play, don't have the skills to sculpt it or the resources to dial. But will throw out an idea, Gidget a petite figure loosely based on young Sally Field who played Gidget in the 60s.

edited December 1969

Ooh! Wow! O.O

What's her name? :)

I think Rutka, Victoria's Polish niece lol.

edited December 1969

I want to make her a compleet character, hair and clothes( i think she will be a photographer) and texture her and the clothes in projection mode in deep paint 3d.

edited December 1969

I will finish those characters later. I am working on a project i started a couple of weeks ago. Its a bit between realistic and fantasy,

Still a lot to do for the textures. But here you already have an idea. This is genesis 2 with morphs made from scratch

Huntergirl11.jpg
    1500 x 587 - 460K
    edited August 2013

Wow! Nice. But I think you misunderstand the theme of this thread, this thread is for morphed characters with names that could be abbreviated as "G6". Not a " for G6" that you are actually selling in the store. Here's an example: a character I dialed together with both G2F and transferred Gn1 morphs as a hypothetical male counterpart for Gia 6.

GINO 6

Untitled.png
    1328 x 613 - 185K
    Gino_6.jpg
    618 x 696 - 61K
    edited December 1969

As you can see, de-feminizing G2F is not an easy task... ._.

edited December 1969

Wow, is NO ONE actually interested in this?

edited December 1969

...I am, just been super busy getting stuff in for challenges before their deadlines expire. I need all the GC's I can get being unemployed.