Help needed saving merchant morph presets for selling

michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
edited August 2013 in The Commons

Hi, I have made my character and taken out all the Genesis Evo morphs and am left only with the merchant resource morphs. I tried saving as a shaping file, but nothing appears in the parameters for my character, and i tried using morph loader Pro, but it needs the altered obj file to retain the shape - which I know is illegal to redistribute. What am I doing wrong?
I'm working in DS4.6
Thanks for reading :)

Post edited by michellecelebrielle on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited August 2013

Dial the merchant ones in, and then go to file > save as > support asset > morph asset. This should save out a single dial from the multiple ones you have dialed in.

From there, dial in just that single dial (you'll have to reload Genesis to get it to show up), then dial in the non-merchant dials, then file > save as > shape preset. This preset file will dial in your created dial as well as the dials from the other packs necessary.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

Thank, I already tried saving as a support asset morph asset and I didn't get any dial. I tried a number of times.

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

Are you trying to save it as a single morph, or as a set of presets from existing morphs?

For the former, I'm not sure what the licensing is on merchant morph resources, but I would dial in your character, export as an obj, import through Morph Loader Pro. Dial to 1 and save as a Support Asset>Morph Asset.

For the latter try saving as a Shaping Preset.

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited August 2013

Thank you, I finally did things again, and this time with using your posts for guidance and it worked - I even deleted the obj file to make sure :p

Post edited by michellecelebrielle on