Where did Noggin's rabbit go?

NavimNavim Posts: 79
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Just purchased Noggin's rabbit yesterday and cannot find the bunny anywhere. The textures appear but despite several searches, reboots etc , I cannot find the actor.

Thanks
Mike

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Are you looking in Poser formats?

• NavimNavim Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

I have looked both in the poser and daz libraries without success. The other noggins characters show up, but not the rabbit. I tried to use the automatic import from zip file in Poser 9 as well and got absoulutely nothing. It is a new installation of Poser and has almost no new content with the exception of the native items that came with the software so it is easy to search. Noted that I could not use the Download Manager either with the product and had to manually dl it.

• NavimNavim Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

I think the files are askew. I have the rabbit hutch which I did not order but do not have the rabbit which I did order. I also note that yesterday afternoon when I purchased the file it cost $16.95 and today it is half that! For what I paid I expect a non corrupted file. If that is not available then I feel a full refund is in order.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Please file a support ticket. Explaining what has happened. And also ask for a refund because of todays sale price. Send it via Zendesk, to Sales dept, and they will look after you.

DAZ 3D does have a 30 day refund policy.

• Hmm. This discussion was posted in 2013 and the Noggin's rabbit files are still there. 

And there's still no rabbit!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

I don't understand. You say the files are still there, but no rabbit. The rabbit (and hare) are in the Poser Formats section, [yourLibrary] ->Characters->Noggins, hare.cr2 and rabbit.cr2. The OP is from Sep 2013. The DIM archive I used to install is from Dec 2012, when it was created (after .exe's were discontinued). The content dates to Feb 2010, and has never been updated since.