Is support open today?

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is support open today? Just wondering because my local library is closed and I think the local banks are closed too. And I am pretty sure it is for a national holiday.

Also does adding comments to open support tickets put the ticket at back of the line or just stay in its same spot?

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

My guess would be no. If support has children, this is a holiday for most. But that is only my guess.

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 326
    edited December 1969

Customer Support is working today. :)

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

My guess would be no. If support has children, this is a holiday for most. But that is only my guess.

Actually, echools are open today. Federal agencies are closed, but not schools.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
    edited December 1969

I added a new issue to an existing support ticket. Was I supposed to make a new support ticket for that issue?

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

It varies. It's a Federal Holiday which means all Federal Offices are closed. It varies school district to district. Schools are closed here in NY.

edited December 1969

So what is the turn around for tickets?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,455
    edited December 1969

2-4 business days usually.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Adding a comment to a ticket doesn't push the ticket to the back of the line. However, you should open new tickets for new issues. If you need to make a comment on an existing issue that is fine, but if it is a completely separate issue you need to create a new ticket.

edited December 1969

How do I fix it? I added a new issue to an old ticket. Can I still make a new ticket or will that make things worse?

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Don't worry about it. When support gets to your ticket they will either answer both or direct you to open a new ticket. Usually it is the former. Opening a new ticket at this point will just create more work for support.