Where is Michael 6?

melaniemelanie Posts: 770
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm still wondering when we'll see Michael 6 available for sale. We've been teased with the ad, but so far, I haven't seen him in the marketplace. When?

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Only Daz has those answers. And they are as secretive as they come lol Teasers are their specialty.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,667
    edited December 1969

I don't want to speculate, but Daz may release him before the end of November. No one knows exactly when Michael 6 will be out.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

They did say it would be in November.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,568
    edited December 1969

My coupon expires: Dec. 3rd.for M6. So sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking next week.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

Hopefully this year. However I don't hold my breath. Especially since no one is willing to communicate the reason for the delay, which means that they don't know, which makes me speculate that there's some complicated defects to be deal with. And they are probably afraid to do the same kind of mistakes as this summer, when they accidently released a few characters and other things for V6 before she was ready. That caused a few problems and a lot of bad press which I assume they don't want to see a repetition of. Therefor they are probably sitting quite tight on him.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,942
    edited November 2013

he is shy

1073241_10152008038890540_94357291_o.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 70K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

Must be getting close - Genesis 2 Male is now listed as one of the compatible figure sort options in the Store.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2013

Yes has been for just over a week now. I thought was gonna release on Monday, but I was wrong.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

I think they are letting credit cards recharge a little.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,479
    edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Hopefully this year. However I don't hold my breath. Especially since no one is willing to communicate the reason for the delay, which means that they don't know, which makes me speculate that there's some complicated defects to be deal with. And they are probably afraid to do the same kind of mistakes as this summer, when they accidently released a few characters and other things for V6 before she was ready. That caused a few problems and a lot of bad press which I assume they don't want to see a repetition of. Therefor they are probably sitting quite tight on him.

DAZ hasn't said any less than usual about a forthcoming figure; in fact, as Mike pointed out, they have actually said more as Jared posted that M6 will be released this month (which means they have two weeks before there's any "delay").

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

I think that he will be released on or for Black Friday when everyone is nuts for trying to shop. I will stay home and play with my Dazzy shineys.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Be sure to copy your coupon. Those rewards are usable only through today and I don't know if that page will go away?

• mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:
    I think that he will be released on or for Black Friday when everyone is nuts for trying to shop. I will stay home and play with my Dazzy shineys.

I'm guessing Michael 6 and Genesis 2M will make their appearance next week, before the Thanksgiving holiday. There are lots of signs, like the Genesis 2F starter essential update going out with the G2M autofit support. Today there was a new version of DAZ Studio released. Probably it included some bug fixes or new features for G2M or Micheal 6 products.

I'm looking for him next week sometime.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited November 2013

deleted.

Post edited by nobody1954 on
  • melaniemelanie Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

I don't see a new version of DAZ Studio. The link goes to 4.6, which I already have. Or is it just an update of that version? The date on it says May 2013, so that's not new. Am I looking in the wrong place for an upgrade?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

melanie said:
    I don't see a new version of DAZ Studio. The link goes to 4.6, which I already have. Or is it just an update of that version? The date on it says May 2013, so that's not new. Am I looking in the wrong place for an upgrade?
    It will DL or Install the New version, it tripped me up Until I hit DL too. Then the Version number was the New one.
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148
    edited December 1969

There is a new stable version of DAZ Studio just released today so yea do a search in your DIM for DAZ Studio 4.6 and you will have the update. GoZ, Decimator (if you have that) and the Photoshop Bridge are all updated too. All the other native DS plugins are included with the update.