Where is this necklace from please?

meghanmeghan Posts: 79
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi everyone who reads this! :)

The necklace I'm obsessed with is in the main image of the page below. It's from magix 101's store and I have run through all of the products (I think) with no luck yet. http://www.daz3d.com/savannah-hair
I know the earrings are from Magix 101's "Celestial Jewels", but where is the necklace from? I look for it every time I end up in that store and checked all the items listed. I've never been able to find it there, but maybe I keep missing it somehow? I would be so grateful if someone can identify this necklace. It drives me insane every time! lol
Thank you!!!
Meghan

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

it's used in a few more promos for other hairs. mystery deepens.

• RodrakRodrak Posts: 81
    edited November 2013
    Post edited by Rodrak on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited November 2013

Have you tried asking Magix 101? Since the necklace isn't available at Renderosity any more, the artist might be willing to sell it to you privately.

While it's difficult to contact a PA directly through DAZ3D, it appears this particular PA also sells items at RunetimeDNA, where one can easily contact vendors directly. (At least, the model in DAZ3D's "Sabrina-Color-Pak" by Magix 101 and RDNA's "Stahr_Magix-Pak" by Magix-101 look the same to me, so it's probably not a chance similarity in vendor names.)

Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

not seeing it in celestial pack.

starting to obsess over it too now, where could it be? ! maybe it's the fantasy collar, some sets make a necklace with it?

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I think Rodrak's link is the correct one.

Maybe Magix 101 could be convinced to make the necklace available again... maybe even here. That depends on whether the contract with Renderosity allows later sales at a different store, of course.

edited November 2013

dbl checking - this is the one we're looking for?

oh, yep, does look like Teardrop set with a new texture

untitled1.jpg
    111 x 107 - 5K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • meghanmeghan Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

Hi Misty Whisky you have the right image!

Hi Rod, that renderosity pack is almost it exactly, but it's a tiny bit different, so maybe it's a morph? Yes, I'm going to contact the artist next! :)

Thanks for the help everyone!