NO REFUND ANYBODY HOME ???

edited December 1969 in The Commons

CANCELLED PLATINUM CLUB NEW YEARS RESOLUTION SUBMITTED REQUEST SEVEN DAYS AGO FOR REFUND FOR JANUARY STILL WAITING .DEDUCTION OF MONTHLY PAYMENT WAS NO PROBLEM FOR FOUR YEARS WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR A ONE MONTH REFUND ???

Comments

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Well you didn't know that this isn't the place to share your complaint - in all caps nonetheless - so I'm guessing that you probably asked for a refund at the wrong place, too.

The right place would be customer service, if there's no reply, update your ticket.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

It can take a while to get refunds. Sometimes over a week, especially over holidays.

If you submit a work request in the help ticket system they will get to you eventually. Turn around time usually for me for refunds is about a week.

• edited December 1969

was removed from platinum membership the same day so could not post to platinum forum , your guess is wrong i did contact customer service and updated the ticket twice believe until they refund the money I should still have the platinum privilledges u all hv a grt day thank u for all your wisdom

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2014

If you cancelled your membership by using the cancel button, that is instantaneous, and is not synchronised with any tickets that you may have filed.

The forums are for members to use, and are unlikely to be read by the people from CS, they are busy dealing with tickets.

BTW if you had an automatic sub set up it is possible that it hasn't been stopped from the payment end, especially if you use PayPal. You also need to cancel an automatically renewing sub with PayPal, otherwise they will just keep sending DAZ 3D the monthly payment.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • edited December 1969

I did cancel with automatic payment with pay pal and have updated my ticket twice . Thank you for your reply I will wait through the weekend and see what happens

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Well offices are closed on weekends, so don't count weekends or holidays as part of your wait time- they are not work days. I'm also waiting on a refund for several days and it's okay- they did say they are trying to catch up on all support tickets from the holidays.