The product page is wrong?!

Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
edited December 1969 in New Users

Included in the "Millennium Puppy Bundle", should be "puppy poses", not "puppy love poses".
Right?

Snip20140406_8.png
1431 x 920 - 819K
Snip20140406_7.png
1439 x 948 - 716K
Snip20140406_5.png
1693 x 867 - 873K

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No it is correct. Puppy Love is for the Mil Puppy, Puppy poses are for the Mil Puppy LE (or light version). They both would work but Puppy Love is made for the full Mil Puppy.

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    No it is correct. Puppy Love is for the Mil Puppy, Puppy poses are for the Mil Puppy LE (or light version). They both would work but Puppy Love is made for the full Mil Puppy.

Thank you,Jaderail.

But I got no "Puppy Love Poses", does that mean my installation is not completed and need re-installation?

edited April 2014

I just re-checked my product Library, it seems that the included is "Puppy Poses".

PS:
    My product Library does not have "Puppy Love Poses" but "Puppy Poses".

Snip20140407_4.png
    1920 x 1016 - 378K
    Snip20140407_3.png
    1901 x 425 - 513K
    Post edited by Leo Chen on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited April 2014

Okay that was not in the info you posted. If you received the Puppy Poses and not the Puppy Love poses then, Yes I think you found a store error. Please send a ticket to Sales and report this issue.

EDIT I have no idea which set should be in the bundle..

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited April 2014

Jaderail said:
    Okay that was not in the info you posted. If you received the Puppy Poses and not the Puppy Love poses then, Yes I think you found a store error. Please send a ticket to Sales and report this issue.

Thank you,Jaderail.

I appreciate your help.

I just sent a "help request" to the DAZ Studio.

Post edited by Leo Chen on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,162
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Thank you,Jaderail.

I appreciate your help.

I just sent a "help request" to the DAZ Studio.

Would be interested to hear what happens: I bought the Mil Puppy Bundle a few days ago and like you was expecting it to include "Puppy Love Poses" (sku: 6537) but actually got "Puppy Poses" (sku: 6576) in my DIM.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I just checked my bundle and it did not give the puppy love poses either :-(.