Where to post to hire 3D model artist and animator?

sabastinasabastina Posts: 27
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I thought there used to be a forum here for that? Haven't been around in ages, not familiar with things here now!

Can anyone tell me where I can post to hire talent to work on a children's book I am publishing? Sorry, if posting this is against the rules or something, I looked everywhere for some direction and figured this was the most appropriate place to ask where to find that section of the site.

Thanks much for help and understanding in this matter, and have a great week!

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

SabbyKat said:
    I thought there used to be a forum here for that? Haven't been around in ages, not familiar with things here now!

Can anyone tell me where I can post to hire talent to work on a children's book I am publishing? Sorry, if posting this is against the rules or something, I looked everywhere for some direction and figured this was the most appropriate place to ask where to find that section of the site.

Thanks much for help and understanding in this matter, and have a great week!

this is the place - but you should add more info on what you need done .
    would not be cheap .

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375
    edited December 1969

There is no specific "Work for Hire" section to the forums here, so the Commons is probably the best place to post your request.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I believe Rendo may have one but I'm not absolutely certain.

• SupercopeSupercope Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

If I may, you may have greater success by searching out the artists (here, at Rendo, at Runtime, and at Deviantart) whose style(s) you like and directly approaching them (as directly as you can get with site messaging...) to see if they're interested in commissioned work. Posts requesting work from people tend draw negative responses (that is my perspective on those requests that I've read...).

If this suggestion doesn't work for you, feel free to disregard. Much success on your project!