More problems with models

anthscoanthsco Posts: 19
edited December 1969 in New Users

The Daz Blackhawk is an excellent model but every time I load it and open up doors this happens and this also happens with two other models. What is going on here?

Daz_uh_1_error_1.png
1366 x 768 - 600K
Daz_apache_error_1.png
1366 x 768 - 476K
Daz_blackhawk_error_1.png
1366 x 768 - 472K

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Looks like a problem some other models have had. They required updating to the newer programs which apparently handle groups a little differently. Not all .cr2s were created using the very same methods. Might be a good idea to shoot a note [politely] to CS.

• anthscoanthsco Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Good advice but who is CS?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2014

Customer Services

Contact them by using the Contact Us button and filling in a help request.

I would think probably Tech Support would be the best dept.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,480
    edited December 1969

Are you using DAZ Studio or Poser.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Are you using DAZ Studio or Poser.

Daz 4.6 64bit. I dont have Poser.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,501
    edited December 1969

This sort of thing happens when the model is made with parts not fully separated - if you need it before it can be fixed at DAZ you can do so in many modellers by selecting the door or whatever, cutting, and pasting back in place - just check that the UVs aren't destroyed first, which will depend on the modelling application used.

edited December 1969

This sort of thing happens when the model is made with parts not fully separated - if you need it before it can be fixed at DAZ you can do so in many modellers by selecting the door or whatever, cutting, and pasting back in place - just check that the UVs aren't destroyed first, which will depend on the modelling application used.

Okay let me see if i understand...i cant fix it in Daz but I can fix it in another modeling program?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,501
    edited December 1969

anthsco said:

Okay let me see if i understand...i cant fix it in Daz but I can fix it in another modeling program?

Yes.

edited December 1969

I will give it a try in Carrera or 3DSMAX. Thanks for the help.

I have also contacted CS as advised.