Need help shopping for some characters

angusshmangusangusshmangus Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi

I want to take advantage of the sale on Michael 4 and Victoria figures (80% off I believe) but I first need to understand what it is that I am buying and if there maybe is something better that I should be buying. what is the difference between Michael 4 and Michael 6 figures apart from the fact that they look different? Is one better than the other in some particular way. Maybe one is based upon a more recent and better technology than the other? what should I be looking for? Same applies to Victoria. I find it all a bit confusing. :(

I recently downloaded victoria 6 for free. does that then mean I should not bother buying a Victoria 4 pack even if its discounted and seems to have a lot more in it i.e clothes? will the Victoria 4 clothes fit Victoria 6?

questions, questions...

cheers in advance

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited August 2014

The 6th Generation models are newer technology. However, the 4th generation ones are still very popular. Not all products for one figure will be 100% compatible with others...there is a page here with information about what's compatible with which (and what add-ons you might need in order to make them compatible.

I have a thread here with more information about the various figures available. I also recommend taking a look at this one by SickleYield: A DAZ Newbie's Guide to the Figures

Post edited by Scott Livingston on